Saturday, March 28, 2015

MARCH 22 - GARDEN UPDATE 2015

POTATOES

ONIONS RADISHES LETTUCE
Usually the first few weeks of the growing season are slow going.  Not this year!  The potatoes, onions, Garlic and lettuce are booming.  I planted some Kentucky wonder pole beans around the garden and added some bush beans in a few spots also.  I found them to be good companion plants for cucumbers along with radishes..
EGGPLANT

SUGAR SNAP PEAS

SPINACH
All of the seedlings from the green house have done very well transplanted so far.  I can see evident growth on the eggplants and tomatoes already.  The only bug damage I see so far is on a few of the potato plants and saw Caterpillar on the sugar snap peas and I've treated with BT. 

More to come soon as I'm a bit behind in posting.  Thanks for your patience.

Happy Spring Gardening!

Mary- The Ambitious Gardener
CELERY

COWHORN PEPPERS AND TOMATOES

POTTED TOMATOES

HERBS


CUCUMBERS

EGGPLANT AND ASPARAGUS

POTATOES AND CUCUMBERS

MEYER LEMON AND KEY LIME

No comments:

Post a Comment