Saturday, August 3, 2013

TOMATOES, PEPPERS AND MORE



 The Gladiola has bloomed and it's beautiful.  I wish more of the bulbs would have come up.  I will have to try again next year.

As far as the rest of the garden, the tomatoes are still producing and growing and are healthy.  They are taking up more room in the raised beds than I thought and I'm a bit worried about them shadowing any fall crops I put in now.  I will have to take my chances because I am not going to pull out any plant that is still thriving.

Something is destroying the purple basil plant.  What ever it is, it works fast because the damage you see here happened overnight.
Does anyone have an idea as what it may be?

The Dalhia is growing nicely, filling up this pot but still no signs of flowering.



No comments:

Post a Comment